- Hybrid connectivity that is automated and secure through unified management
- A common policy abstraction allows for consistent security, governance, compliance, and management.
- Allow elastic resource sharing between public cloud and on-premises data centers.
- Facilitate workload migration in hybrid environments
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery.
“ESG Research validates companies are increasingly adopting hybrid cloud approaches to deliver the best service to their customers,” Cisco quoted analyst Bob Laliberte from the Enterprise Strategy Group. Many companies are actually adopting a Multicloud policy. These distributed compute environments can be very complex to manage. Cisco ACI Anywhere and, more specifically, Cloud ACI For AWS [helps] consolidate management across the on-premises and popular AWS cloud environments, something we expect to be well received by all market segments.”